Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 1: Monday: Set Goals

Day 1: Monday (set goals)
 I'm starting over (yes again), but this time I have a plan. I'm blogging to record my day to day and to set some goals for the future. Then in a year I'll look back and see what I've gotten accomplished this year. 

Today is day 1. Today I set my goals.
Long term goals for this year:
1. lose weight
      I know, I know... everyone wants to do this one. This is why I'm blogging about it. Accountability. To have this somewhere I won't lose or throw away, nor can I deny. I said it. It's a long term goal.

2. Have more fun with my kids.
     Lately, I've felt like it's all slipping away. They are growing up too fast and I want to remember the good times instead of feeling like all I do is scold and yell.

3. Weekly Project.
     I have so many projects that it is overwhelming me. Lately I've felt that it's just too much and I want to throw it all away. So instead of going to extremes and burning my office to the ground, I've decided to dedicate myself to doing one project a day. Any project and blogging about it on Wednesday's.

 4. Stay accountable for my daily attitude.
     Life is sometimes what you make of it and the attitude you have while going through it. I'm not the peppiest person I know. Sometimes I can be a Debby-downer. But I will try harder.
 5. Education.
     For myself and for my children. I am going to start taking some classes. Right now my husband, Shane, is going to school full time and working full time. It's been hard to think about also going to school and having less time to get everything done. I would like to start 1 class at a time until he finished school this summer. As for my kids... helping them stay on top of their grades and teaching more than just the basics which sometimes I feel is lacking for my daughter because she's above her grade level in some things and for my son who struggles to maintain and keep up.

Week 1 goals: 
Monday:      set goals
Tuesday:     intro to kids
Wednes:     weeks projects
Thursday:    Health: food diary, work outs, and cheating.
Friday:        Family Fun: all the extra fun we've had this week.
Saturday:    weekly recap. Did we reach our goals? why or why not?

Since Monday's are No Picture Monday's because they are all about goals.
My Monday pics will be random.
Random Monday Picture #1: ME

No comments: