Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 2: Tuesday: Kid Intro: (better late than never)

Ok, so it's Day 2 and I'm already behind. UGH. Shane distracted me yesterday by staying home from work.   So today's blog post is supposed to be an intro to my kids who I'm supposed to be nicer to, but posted on Facebook this morning that I've had enough I'm letting my children go into the wild....
:(
Guess I'll start being nicer tomorrow.
Seriously though, yesterday we went to story time at the library. Which was all about pigs. So we checked out books about pigs, including an Olivia book and, "If you feed a pig a pancake." The kids really liked that one, because they absolutely LOVE pancakes!

Anyway, if you don't know me personally then he's some things about them.
I had a daughter when I married my husband who had three kids from his previous marriage and together we had Jacob. If you lost count, that's five kids. Right now they live with us full time. So it's pretty crazy and majorly loud around here most of the time.
Here is our Christmas photos. Oldest to youngest, right to left-top to bottom.
Isaac 7
Isabella 7
Lily 6
Elliott 4
Jacob 3

Photos by LeahJentPhotography.com
Coming up: Next Tuesday: Kid interview.

No comments: