Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 3: Wednesday: Weekly Project Day

Day 3: Wednesday: Weekly Project
So it's day 3 and I did this, this week:
oil paint on paper, practice. made on 01-30-12.
So it's only Wednesday and this is the only project I've worked on. If I only finish one project a week then I'll post and oldie.
Here is my oldie project for the week.
This is on a landing in my house where no one can reach it. It has lots of nails and could be torn apart in a second. I don't recommend doing this unless you have no kids or a place they can't reach.
I finished this in December last year. So it's not that old, just have never posted about it. Eventually I'm gong to put a frame around it and hang some family photos on it and write Family Tree above it. So it's actually an unfinished project. I'll post more when it's complete. 
Next Wednesday: new paintings and a new oldie photo. 

No comments: