Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 7: Monday: Goal Day

Day 7: Monday
Today is Monday and it's goal setting day. What do I want to accomplish this week?
Monday:    set goals (yea! halfway there)


Tuesday:    Kid day: kid interview: I told Shane that this will give us a good idea on what the kids really                                                                   think goes on around here and what they think of us as parents.


Wednes:     Project day: Hoping to have some new projects finished this week. I went to Utrecht's in short-north for some art supplies. They are having a 50% off oil paint sale that goes through today!  So, I'm hoping to have at least a painting for you by Wed. Also I bought all the supplies to re-do my bathroom. Lots of pictures when that project starts. :) Oh and also I'm planning Isaac's 8th birthday party will have a story board for that, hopefully by Wed as well.


Thursday: Fitness. I'll post all the new workouts I've done this week. And am I'm staying away from the candy and cookies? We'll see...


Friday: Family Fun day. Want to get out of the house and do something this week. I might have to look something up.


Saturday: recap day: did you reach your goals?

Random Picture Monday: Doesn't get more random than 3 kids riding a fake camel. :)


ps. add me on pinterest! http://pinterest.com/sarahkdesigns/


No comments: