Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 6: Saturday: recap goals

Day 6:
Well it is actually Sunday, my day off, but I'm catching up.
Saturday is a recap day. A, did I reach all my goals for the week, day?
As far as blogging, I was late on most of them, but they are up.
Diet... let's not go there.
I did workout 4 times this week, that's good, for me.
The kids got to get out and have some fun.
So, it wasn't a disaster. We'll just call it... Needs Improvement. But I'm working on it. Which is more than I can say for some, and better than I've ever done.
Some weeks are just good enough. Kids are alive and well, they might not always be happy but no one is always happy. That's life.
Next week: strive for better. Don't settle for good enough. :) *crosses fingers*



Random picture today:  Baby Jake.

No comments: