Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 5: Friday: Family Fun

Day 5:
Today's Saturday and I still catching up these bloggy blog things.

Today is supposed to be Family Fun Friday, but we haven't done much this week. Terrible, I know.
I did take the little kids to the library; preschool story time. This week it was all about pigs. They danced to some songs and listened to some silly stories about piggies. Then all three picked out some books. We checked out 6 books about pigs. Our favorite this week has to be this one:
The kids like all the books in this series and we read this about ten times.

I took my two kids to my moms and they got to play with their cousin Evey. Jacob played with puzzles and threw pieces all over the floor and a very distraught Isabella was left to clean up the mess. I told her not to bother to sort them out. Just put them in the boxes, as I chased Jacob around the table to make him clean. I think he thought throwing the pieces was the real game.

On Thursday we all watched Brother Bear II together, and yes, by "watched" I mean, I tried to take a nap through it while kids piled on top of Shane and I. The kids really liked it. I just wanted to know if the girl turned into a bear or if the bear turned back into a human. I won't spoil it for you.. let the anticipation drive you to watch it. haha. Sequels are never as good as the first especially if they go straight to video and they're a cartoon.

Anyway, nothing eventful. Just hanging out over at the King house.

Next week: maybe something good. :)


No comments: